Symptomatic palliative treatment of advanced hormone-dependent prostate carcinomas
- GnRH agonist
- Powder and solvent for prolonged release injection (i.m.)
- Lutrate Depot® is available in 3.75 mg and 22.75 mg
- Packed in a carton box with:
- 1 glass vial containing 3.75 mg / 22.75 mg Leuprorelin lyophilized powder
- 1 pre-filled syringe containing 2 mL of solvent
- 1 polycarbonate adapter / HDPE + 1 sterile needle 20 G
- Shelf life of 36 months
- Dosage can be distinguished using a color code
Professional information leaflet Lutrate Depot®
Compendium information Lutrate Depot®
Warning for pages closed with password
Please note that the following pages contain information on prescription-only drugs. Under Swiss law, Labatec Pharma is not allowed to make this information accessible to individuals who are not member of the medical or pharmaceutical professions.
Please contact us if you are a client of Labatec interested in getting information and did not yet receive an ID and password.
Click here to continue